Canon U.S.A. Announces World’s Smallest And Lightest DSLR Camera: the Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (Press Release).
Continuing the quest to deliver superb product innovations, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced the world’s smallest and lightest DSLR* camera: the EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR Camera. It features a newly developed 18.0-megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and high-performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed. With its combination of lightweight size, ease of use and outstanding image quality, the EOS Rebel SL1 is perfect for users looking for the ideal camera to bring sightseeing on vacation or to capture the everyday.
- 18.0MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.0″ Clear View II Touchscreen LCD
- ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600
- Full HD 1080 Video with Continuous AF
- 4.0 fps Continuous Shooting
- 9-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Compact and Lightweight; Weighs 0.8lb
- Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S Lenses